Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Last Day of Four


Favorite...

Movie - Barbie and the Three Musketeers
Food - carrots
Book - the one we're reading right now (Spider-Man comics)
Toy - Batman boomerangs for my party
Superhero - Batman with a boomerang
Cereal - Fruity Pebbles
Person - you (his mama)
Thing to do - read books
Game - all the games in the world

That's it.










(All poses thought up by Caleb himself. After one picture, he'd jump into his next pose. I had to ask super nice to get a picture of him sitting on the steps smiling at me with his eyes open.)


I love you Bugga. You are the best thing in my life.

3 comments:

Patti said...

Favorite food is carrots? Looks like I won't have to make pancakes all that much anymore then, huh?
Tomorrow he will be FIVE! Happy Birthday, Caleb! Nana loves you a million-bizillion!

Kristy said...

he is so cute. i can't believe he's five now!

Kristy said...

ps--i'm also happy his favorite thing to do is read books. yay for reading! :)