Thursday, October 9, 2008

Provo Canyon

Last Friday we went up Provo canyon to take some fall photos of Caleb before the weather turned cold. Out of the 407 photos that I took, this one is my favorite.

I love the shirt he is wearing. We got that at Carter's back in August. I loved it the second I saw it in the store and knew it was something Caleb needed to have, but the smallest size they had it in was 2T. Caleb still wears 18 months (both now and two months ago when we were shopping). I figured it would be a long time before the shirt fit him and we might as well wait to buy it till it was on a better sale. I mean, why pay more just so it can sit in my closet instead of at the store? My mom, however, insisted that we buy it that day, and I'm so glad. Because, as you can see, it totally fits him. Granted, it made him look so grown up that day, but he was so stinkin' cute. Which makes it officially my favorite shirt that Caleb owns.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

I am a big fan of this picture. Kudos to the photographer (and the cute subject)!

Jocelyn said...

I love the color in the background. Please tell me it is cold. I'm dying for some fall weather. Do you want to go to Thanksgiving point on Saturday for a little bit?

Amy Clary said...

I love the colors. I love the leaves. I love your photography!
Absolutely.Stunning.