Tuesday, March 2, 2010

because she's beautiful

Disclaimer before I start: this is not my baby, these are not my pictures. But I'm posting them anyway.

Claire Juliet Rosener, born January 20, 2010, weighing 7 lbs 15 oz, 19 inches long (same as Caleb, which is why I remember -- I also remember my oldest niece, Nora's baby stats, but don't ask me any in between Nora and Claire).

My mom went out to visit Claire (and her family) in Tennessee in February. I instructed her to take LOTS of pictures. I eagerly waited for her to come home and post pictures on her blog. But seriously, she did not post enough. So I complained. In response, she sent me a cd of all the pictures she took of Claire while she was in Tennessee. Or maybe, all the pictures she took in Tennessee, most of which happen to be of Claire.

So here are the ones I love the best. Because she's beautiful. And the internet needs more pictures of her.

(All photographs taken by Patti Knowlton, in case you didn't read the intro.)












I found it very entertaining that of the sixteen pictures I initially picked out as favorites, my mom had only posted three of them. I've only reposted one of them here though.

Hmmm, now I'm wondering if I can hack into my mom's facebook account and post these there. Hmmmmm....

0 comments: