Sunday, March 22, 2009

The Last Year

It's amazing to me how much Caleb has grown in the past year. I remember how fun I thought he was after he turned one. He was learning so much and was becoming his own person more and more with each day. Now, my baby is gone. Instead, I have a sweet boy who is still so much fun and learning so much each day. And despite the fact that he's also most definitely a two year old now, he's still the joy of my life.

(I tried really hard to find pictures that I haven't posted already.)

12 Months

13 Months

14 Months

15 Months

16 Months

17 Months

18 Months

19 Months

20 Months

21 Months

22 Months

23 Months


I love you Caleb! I'm excited so see how much you'll grow on your way to becoming three.

1 comments:

Kristy said...

i love the 19 months picture. :)