Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Sleeping Angel

For some reason, I can't resist taking pictures of Caleb whenever he's sleeping in somewhat decent light. Perhaps it's because it's such a rare occurrence to find him sleeping these days.

July 6th: Caleb put himself to sleep for a nap on the couch.



June 7th: I thought he was just cuddling up to watch a show, but he was fast asleep.


May 23rd: For a while, before we started skipping naps, the only way to get Caleb to sleep was in my bed.



Somedays, when we're rather frustrated with one another, Caleb naps. But then getting him to go to bed again at night is near impossible. So most days we skip naptime and he falls asleep super quick at night. I miss the naps. But fighting with him until after midnight is not how I like to end my days.

0 comments: