Sunday, November 16, 2008

Las Vegas

To kick off the month of November, we headed down to St. George for a long weekend. One of the nights we were there, we went down to Vegas to play. We were supposed to be meeting some of the other APX managers for dinner and thought that we were barely going to make it. But we forgot to factor in the time zone change and ended up with an extra hour to hit the streets.





We had dinner at Joe's Seafood where I ate crab for the first time in my life. And surprisingly, I liked it.


Caleb, on the other hand, spit out the one little bite of crab I gave him. I guess he thought Mommy looked tastier then the crab.


After dinner, we walked around the mall next to Caesar's Palace. They have some FANCY stores in that place. Like every big name expensive brand out there. Caleb especially enjoyed FAO Schwartz where we got to dance on a giant keyboard, just like in the movie Big.




0 comments: