Saturday, July 12, 2008

Blue Eyed Boys

I've always thought Brandon has such beautiful eyes. Such a striking blue, light but intense. Caleb, on the other hand, has blue gray eyes. Most days I think they're more gray than blue. Lately though, Caleb's eyes have really been standing out to me. I think it's because of his hair. He has crazy blond hair that likes to stick out all over the place. And somehow, the lightness of his hair, mixed with the lightness of his skin, makes his eyes really intense.

Although, for a more accurate description, Brandon's eyes are light blue with a white ring around the pupil, while Caleb's are a blue gray marble with specks of yellow around the pupil if it's dilated small enough and the lighting is good.

The other day, we took our car in to have some work done, and while we were waiting, I was struck with how similar Brandon and Caleb's eyes are. I snapped a few pictures so you could see the comparison, see just how much Caleb looks like his daddy these days.



(Sorry they're rather a low quality, but I'm having issues with my camera and didn't want to edit the pictures in any way. Although, with the poor camera quality, I guess you still don't really get an accurate portrayal of what their eyes look like, but you can at least get a sense of it.)

2 comments:

Patti said...

Which camera did you use? Regular, purse or cell? I know you had issues with the regular camera in the past...and did we buy the extra warranty on your purse camera? Pretty blue-eyed boys! Maybe they don't want to be called pretty. Oh well.

Lesley Wright said...

Caleb looks like a mini Brandon. Caleb is definitly Brandon's son. So cute.