Sunday, July 20, 2008

Great Grand Adventures

Last week, Caleb and I had lots of fun hanging out together. Our outside adventures only encompass so many activities, but last Wednesday we did them all! We played at the pool (where my child still thinks he doesn't need to be held in the middle of the pool, but since we were the only people there, we played more on the steps and I could pretend I was laying out while half in the water still), rode our bike, and played at the park. To top it all off, Caleb even got a bath that night!

Here are a couple pictures of him with the bike. He was so excited to go on our bike ride just as soon as I got his helmet out. The bike isn't very stable once he's in his little seat, so still no pictures of us on the bike. I didn't even have to try and get him to smile, he was too excited not to smile!



Pictures at the park:




These two are a little blurry since he was so far away from me and I zoomed way in. But I think they are so cute and they show Caleb in his "natural habitat."



Even when it was time to go home, he was so excited to get on the bike again!

1 comments:

Jill said...

That is so great he loves the bike now. I'm sure he helps you get out and take it for a ride!