Wednesday, November 14, 2007

The Downside to Having a Boy

Today we went shopping to try and find Caleb some cute dress-up clothes. There's one store in the Provo mall that sells all baby girl dresses. Beautiful dresses. Not a single outfit for boys. Every other store we went into had tons of beautiful fancy dresses and gorgeous Christmas dresses and not a single boy thing that would fit our baby. They had some dressy stuff starting at 12 months. But we have a little baby. 12 months stuff is WAY too big on him still.

Oh well. I guess it's a good thing he still looks cute in not cute clothes.

1 comments:

Lisa said...

Hey! It's good to hear from you! Thanks for the tips. I'll do something fun to my blog eventually. We should totally get together. I didn't know you guys were up here.

I loved your post about clothes and boys. I know exactly what store you're talking about in the mall, and every time I pass it I secretly vow to someday have a girl. A friend of mine just had a baby shower (for a girl) and where do you think I got her present? She said the little blue dress my sister and I got for her was her favorite gift that day. :)