Friday, November 16, 2007

Favorite Things

I think it's funny, the kinds of things that babies like. Especially considering how much money we spend on toys for them. So here are a few of Caleb's favorite things:

Burp clothes (which are really just cloth diapers)
Tags
The drawer handle on his dresser (typically the first thing he goes for once he finishes breastfeeding, since the dresser is right next to the armchair)
My hair
His little plastic giraffe (pictured somewhere on this blog)
A round blue block from a set of Ikea blocks

Hmmm...I can't think of anything else at the moment. But if any of the above things come into view, Caleb will often lunge dive for them and immediately stick them into his mouth. In fact, one time, he was already holding his giraffe when he saw the blue block thing and suddenly the giraffe wasn't enough. He needed the giraffe in one hand and the block in the other. Such a cute silly boy.

One of my favorite things...pictures of my baby. Because I don't have any new ones to post at the moment, I went through all the ones I've taken in the past month to try and find cute ones that I haven't posted before.







0 comments: