Thursday, November 1, 2007

A Halloween Day in the Life

I thought Caleb's first Halloween turned out great, but that was mostly due to our fantastic party. Caleb didn't really like Halloween so much - he spent most of the day crying. But he sure loved his party. So I think we made up for it.

Caleb in front of the pumpkins we carved the night before. We got the carveable ones at JoAnn's so that we'll always have (until they get destroyed and we throw them away) the pumpkins from Caleb's first Halloween. He's sitting in front of the one Brandon did. I carved the face one that you can kind of see. Then Brandon and I carved the trick or treat pumpkin together. We had a lot of fun carving them -- probably because the baby was in bed. And I thought they were way easier to carve than a real pumpkin.

Cute Halloween bib. And of course, Caleb got to eat lots of orange food (since, well, that's all he eats anyway).

Here he is in front of the huge pile of leaves that Brandon raked up from our front yard.

I thought it would be cute to get a picture of Caleb in the pile.

Caleb thought that was a very BAD idea.

1 comments:

Patti said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh! Poor Caleb! He hated that! Such cute pictures of my totally cute grandson. I love that boy!