Thursday, December 18, 2008

Kitchen Randomness

Here are some more random pictures. These are from 11/24 when Caleb and I were hanging out in the kitchen while Daddy was gone.

The reason I got out the camera was because Caleb was in a push up stance and I thought it was so cute. By the time I got the camera, he was done doing push ups.

So instead, we just goofed around together while eating pineapple.





I told Caleb to smile with his eyes. The below photo is what he gave me in response.


As I mentioned before, Caleb likes to sit in my lap when I'm trying to take his picture. This night, he really wanted a picture of us kissing. He did it over and over again while I tried to capture it with the camera.





The thing around his neck goes with the toy he's holding. Sometimes he likes to wear it as a necklace. At least it's blue...


1 comments:

Laura Read said...

"What do we say when we go to the swimming pool?" asks Agnes.
"I don't know. What do we say?" I reply.
"Booyah"