Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Mason's Blessing

Last week, this sweet little baby was blessed by his daddy.

Afterward, we all indulged on Cristal's homemade apple and pumpkin pies (that's two different pies, not apple and pumpkin mixed together).

Okay, not all of us. Caleb didn't care for the pie. He's just not a pie eater. However, he is a fan of ice cream and snuck back into the kitchen twice for more (though we caught him before he could succeed the second time).



Looking back on Caleb's blessing, I feel like I don't really have any good pictures. We didn't get him in his blessing outfit really and only a couple pictures with us and our baby together.

So for Mason's blessing, I felt it was really important to get some pictures not only of sweet Mason, but also of his cute family holding him. Fortunately, I have really understanding friends who don't mind my obsession with taking baby pictures.

Here are a few of my favorites:




0 comments: