Friday, July 6, 2007

3 months




Caleb's now three months (actually he's three and a half months) and is just as cute as can be. He's been trying really hard to roll over. I've been practicing with him ever since we got back from California.

Last Saturday, I rolled him onto his stomach. After a little while he decided that wasn't any fun and rolled back onto his back. I was so excited. He hasn't done it again though. He's been using up all his energy trying to figure out how to roll from his back to his stomach.

But even without being able to do tricks, you have to admit he's the cutest baby ever.

2 comments:

Mr Jo Bloggity said...

I will admit that you have a cute baby. Just don't compare him side-by-side to Ethan, you might get jealous.

:p

Congrats on the new blog.

Mia said...

Loving the header photo. Seriously cracking up. I love those crazy squishy faces baby make. Especially compared to how sweet his normal face is. He he!