Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Post Birthday Wrap-Up

Even though I already told you all that we went to the Cheesecake Factory for lunch yesterday, I thought I'd post this delicious looking photo of the cheesecake I ordered. Godiva chocolate with fresh strawberries specially requested -- hey, it was my birthday afterall. I can make special requests.

The rest of the night went mostly great. My friend and her husband came over to babysit, but since Caleb was already in bed, they just watched tv. It's actually how I bribed them to babysit since they don't have cable out here and we do. Caleb was an angel and didn't make a single peep while they were here.

Brandon and I went out to dinner at BJ's. Yes, the same BJ's that they have in California. We absolutely love their pizza, and the pizookies of course. But last night we thought we'd try something different. After eating, we both regretted our decision. Neither of us felt well. It was still so nice being out with my husband and not having to worry about our little baby.


And a special thanks to all those of you who remembered my birthday. I loved the presents, phone calls, and emails. It's always nice to be noticed. :)

3 comments:

Patti said...

Wow, Kake, Brandon is SO tan from being out in the sun all day all summer. Caleb looks like he's really giving your cheesecake the eye-over as if to say, "Hey Mom, if you aren't going to eat all of that, I'll help you."
Mama

Patti said...

P.S. Your hair is short!

Mr Jo Bloggity said...

Happy Birthday!

>.>

<.<