Thursday, February 21, 2008

Happy Agnes!


Happy Birthday Agnes!!

Sadly, this is one of the only pictures I've taken of Agnes this past year. It was after Caleb's blessing. She was thirteen months then. Now she's two years old!! Yeah for Agnes. (The even sadder part of my picture-missing is that Laura and Agnes were just in Utah visiting, but I didn't take a single photo. I'm sorry Agnes. I love you though!)

Agnes is so super cute these days. My mom had a birthday party for her before we left and Agnes kept saying, "Happy Agnes" instead of "Happy Birthday." It was super cute.

I love you Agnes!

2 comments:

Patti said...

Looks like I'd better share some of my pictures of Agnes with you. I wanted to take a picture of her on the rocking horse while she was here, and I didn't get it done. I'm bugged by that, but whatcha going to do? I'm anxious for you to get home! Be safe.

Jason and Kelsey said...

hurry and post pictures from the cruise! i've been dying to see what we missed out on!