Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Love!


Happy Valentine's Day! My friend Jocelyn made me this cute little guy for Valentine's (or was it Teak who made it?). Either way, it's super cute and my only present for the day, so I thought I'd post a picture of it. Thanks Jocelyn!

So you'll never believe what we did to celebrate the day. We went out without our baby! Can you believe it? It gets even better though. We left him when he was still awake and let Kaylynn put him to bed. It was the first time anyone besides us has put him to bed. Kaylynn said that he was good and that she didn't have any problems. And somehow, I managed not to freak out too much.

We went with our friends, Jacob and Cristal, to see Definitely, Maybe. It was a cute movie. A tad predictable, but cute. Kaylynn watches Mirra all the time, so Cristal kept reassuring me that Kaylynn was really good with babies and Caleb would be fine. Which he totally was.

Put us down for five times out without our baby now. We're really on a roll. That's once every other month, kind of.

Tomorrow we leave on our cruise. Well, we leave for the airport where we're taking a red eye flight to Florida where we'll eventually board the cruise sometime Saturday. I'm way stressed about it all. I tend to stress about things I don't know. I'm not worried about the cruise, since I've been on one before and pretty much know what to expect. But the traveling...there's a lot of details that haven't been worked out yet. I'm so not a go with the flow type of girl.

0 comments: