Monday, March 10, 2008

Banana Boy

Earlier today, I needed to take my pill (for my sciatica), but didn't feel like making anything to eat, and I'm supposed to take it with food. So I decided on a banana. Sitting down on the floor to eat it, I got all of two bites in before Caleb the Beggar showed up wanting some too. Pretty soon, it became clear that I wasn't going to get any more banana, so naturally, I handed him the whole thing and got out the camera instead. Isn't he so cute?


Look at those cheeks stuffed full of banana.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Love it.

Unknown said...

did you ever check out stretching or yoga for your sciatica?

Patti said...

Hooray if this means we can just hand him the banana now instead of trisecting it and breaking off little pieces while he sits in his little chair! Cute pix. When do I get to see this boy again?

Brandon said...

Do turtles eat bananas?