Monday, March 31, 2008

C-A-L-E-B

Shannon posted this on her blog, and since I love taking online quizzes, I thought I'd play too (although all you do is type in your name). First I did me, which was pretty accurate, though not all true of me right now. But definitely true of me at different stages in my life. Then I did Brandon. He had a couple things in common with mine, but the things that were different were very true of him (but not of me). So, thinking that both had seemed fairly descriptive, I figured I'd try out Caleb to see what he's going to be like one day.

Forget one day, this already describes my kid just as he is right now.




What Caleb Means


You are very open. You communicate well, and you connect with other people easily.

You are a naturally creative person. Ideas just flow from your mind.

A true chameleon, you are many things at different points in your life. You are very adaptable.



You are usually the best at everything ... you strive for perfection.

You are confident, authoritative, and aggressive.

You have the classic "Type A" personality.



You are relaxed, chill, and very likely to go with the flow.

You are light hearted and accepting. You don't get worked up easily.

Well adjusted and incredibly happy, many people wonder what your secret to life is.



You are friendly, charming, and warm. You get along with almost everyone.

You work hard not to rock the boat. Your easy going attitude brings people together.

At times, you can be a little flaky and irresponsible. But for the important things, you pull it together.



You are full of energy. You are spirited and boisterous.

You are bold and daring. You are willing to do some pretty outrageous things.

Your high energy sometimes gets you in trouble. You can have a pretty bad temper at times.

2 comments:

Patti said...

Interesting. I also read what your name means and thought it was spot-on. Read Brandon's too. It was a mostly right as far as my view of Brandon. Typed in my name...the results were amazing. How do they DO that???

Mia said...

Both John's and mine were half right and half completely wrong. But Ethan's fit him exactly.