Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Busyness

We've been super busy this week trying to get ready for Caleb's birthday on Friday. I have tons of projects around the house that I'm working on -- and by that I mean, I wrote a list and Brandon's doing most of the work. :)

So until we get around to breaking out our camera again and taking new pictures, here are a few more from the cruise.

No, we didn't actually give him any money to gamble with. But look how much fun it can be with no money at all.

I know this one is a little blurry, but I thought his reaction to this gypsy statue was just too funny not to put up here.

And one last cute one of our not quite one year old.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

He is so handsome :0).

So...you HAVE to bust out your camera! Caleb and Trevor were playing so well today. Let's hope it continues... ::knocks on wood::

Patti said...

love the one-arm-bandit photo. 2 more days till he's one!