Friday, March 21, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CALEB!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CALEB!!

Our sweet little turtle is a year old today! I'm so glad to have him in my life. He is such a blessing to me. I just love being with him. Sometimes, in the middle of the night, he'll fuss a little, and a part of me gets excited because maybe I'll have the chance to hold him again already. It's hard to always wait till morning.

Here are some pictures of Caleb throughout the last year. I tried really hard to find pictures that weren't currently on the blog, so hopefully they're still good ones. But with such a cute baby, how do you not have good ones?

Brand new, in the hospital.

Three days old.

Easter. 2 weeks old.

Caleb's blessing day. 4 1/2 weeks.

Mother's day at the Houston temple. 7 weeks.

In California. 2 months.

3 months.

4 months.

In Hawaii. Five months.

6 months.

7 months.

8 months.

9 months.

On the cruise. 10 months.

11 months.

And now that he's a year, he gets to ride facing forward!

I LOVE YOU, CALEB!

4 comments:

Nora's world said...

Happy Birthday! Your present is in the mail... well, not really, it is sitting in the closet waiting to be driven to the post office. But it INTENDS to be in the mail... soon. Unless you are coming next weekend. Then it will never be in the mail.

Jocelyn said...

Happy birthday can't wait to see the celebration

Lindsey said...

It's amazing how quick he left the generic all new borns look the same stage to how he looks now (wow that was a bad run on sentence). He looked the same at 7 weeks as he does now. It is crazy to see him being a year old, it makes me realize how long we have been trying to have our own turtle. Do you remember how relieved I was when you got pregnant, because I was so scared I would get pregnant before you? I guess I didn't have much to worry about : ) This sounds like a pity party, and its not, I was just taking a walk down memory lane. He is a cutie- I can't wait to someday meet him!

FoxFamily said...

Wow, how exciting Caleb! Happy Birthday to you!!!