Wednesday, March 5, 2008

A Change in Plans

It's officially decided (until we change our minds again...you never know with us) -- we're going to Sacramento, CA for the summer!

I'm so excited. Although I will miss visiting the Hershey factory every day, it's probably better for my waistline this way.

Sacramento was actually Brandon's first choice, but another guy in his region picked it before Brandon got his turn to pick. But as fate would have it, we're joining offices and I get to spend my summer soaking in the sun. Good thing Caleb has my olive skin. We're both going to be so tan and beautiful by the time we get back to Utah in September.

On the plus side, Sacramento is a much bigger area than we would have had otherwise, which means that we now have more room for people to come work with us. So, if you or anyone you know would like the chance to make tons of cash in only four months, email me or Brandon and we'll tell you all the details. It's seriously the best way of life. It can be hard work, but then neither of us work the other eight months out of the year (well, I don't work for money all year long... although I am trying to convince Caleb to pay me for my mad mothering skills) and we get to spend all our time together. It's the best.

Only two more months till I'll be soaking up the sun!

6 comments:

Jill said...

That's awesome! I'm jealous you'll be able to see Shannon!

Unknown said...

Karen! Sac is only 4.5 hours from SLO. That means you should take a weekend trip down here, or I can make a weekend trip up there. Arguments for you coming here: it's beautiful, there are beaches and trails, and the temp never really gets higher than 80ish. Arguments for me coming there: my family also lives in Sac, so I can kill two birds with one stone. Yay!

Unknown said...

PS--Can you please give me more info on the hard job with mad cash? Not for me, but I have a friend who might be interested...

Unknown said...

Yeeeeeesss, I wanna go too. We are leaning towards it! Keep your fingers crossed. We'll stay the whol time haha.

Old Man Clark said...

Hooray Karen I will totally have to visit you in SAC, CA!
I hope all your plans come true!
Peace Love and Tan Legs...

Old Man Clark said...

this is kyanna btw not jeremy i figured you knew that. sorry if it sounded creepy...but i didn't know it was signed in as him oh well.
love ya,
Kyanna not JC