Friday, March 28, 2008

French Kiss

If I believed in reincarnation (which I don't, but if I did), I would totally believe that Caleb is the reincarnation of whoever invented the french kiss.

I first noticed it Wednesday and have been testing him over and over to see if it was just a fluke. But he does it consistently now. And for whatever reason, it no longer grosses me out.

Whenever I say "kiss" to Caleb (as in, I would like a kiss, please give me a kiss), he sticks his tongue out. At first I thought he was just being a bugger, but he does it every time. And then he'll lean in toward me, waiting for his kiss.

So if you want to kiss him on the lips, which is what he's expecting, all you get is tongue.

I'm just impressed he knows what kiss means. Well, more or less.

3 comments:

Patti said...

That boy is even cute with his tongue sticking out. I'll be careful when asking Caleb for a kiss next time!

Unknown said...

He is definitely awesome.


....Would you like me to see if we can stay elsewhere next week instead of with you guys?

Jocelyn said...

Teak syas kiss now. Today though Doug's mom was trying to feed a goldfish to him by means of her mouth nad he bit her. I tried to warn her that he is crazy about food but some don't listen.