Friday, September 21, 2007

Six Months


Caleb's six months old now. As you can see, he's a pretty good sitter. He can also roll over from his tummy to his back. He blows raspberries and bubbles all the time. He mostly squeals but sometimes babbles. He'd much rather play with people than with toys. I love to see his smile and hear his laugh.

Tonight we got together with some of my family and went out to dinner at Vince's (which is by far the best spaghetti place in the country). I gave my niece Nora a zerbert, so then she gave me one back. Then she started doing it to Caleb and he just laughed and laughed and laughed. It may have been his best laughs ever. And he laughed every time she did it, which I thought was quite impressive. And oh so very cute.

(Check out Nora's blog for some cute pictures of her and Sara eating spaghetti!)

1 comments:

Patti said...

I just came from Nora's blog to yours and got "the rest of the story" regarding the spaghetti faces posted there. I wish I could have been with you to hear Caleb laugh :(