Monday, April 21, 2008

Daddy's Little Helper

We're busy trying to get ready for California. And by busy, I mean I have two whole bags packed now (and we're supposed to leave tomorrow). I really should be cleaning my house, but I wanted to post these cute pictures.

Brandon's been trying to fix our sprinklers and put them on an automatic timer so that we don't have to worry about watering our grass while we're gone. He started working on it Saturday, not sure what the problem was exactly -- the sprinklers flooded in one huge gusher instead of sprinkling across the entire lawn.

Of course, all that upturned dirt sounded like a fun place to play for Caleb. And I'm sure Brandon really needed the help.

Which such a great helper, the boys were able to get the sprinklers working on Saturday. But they still needed to set it up to sprinkle automatically.

Caleb was quite eager to help his daddy again today.






After a while, Caleb decided Daddy had it under control and took off after the neighbor's tricycle. I mean, she obviously wanted him to go for a ride, or she wouldn't have left it out front, right?

Don't be surprised if you see one of these under the Christmas tree soon. Caleb loved riding it (or rather, being pushed around on it).

3 comments:

FoxFamily said...

Very cute! Can't wait to see you.

Unknown said...

I can't wait to see Caleb riding one! Especially with his Cousin Trevor scootin' along next to him. How adorable would that be?

Well, I hope you guys left on time- we are doing all our packing today, and cleaning tomorrow. Woohoo!

Safe travels!

Patti said...

Looks like Caleb was really having a good time helping his daddy. Sadness that I won't be seeing him every few days throughout the next several months. Sadness that you won't even be blogging in the next several days (will you be getting internet?). I'll be needed my daily phone pictures again, ya know.