Monday, August 20, 2007

Sunday Fun Time


Life has been good lately. Perhaps a little sad since we don't have internet anymore. (Although I'm currently stealing someone else's wireless -- bless those people that don't put passwords on their internet.)

Yesterday, being Sunday, was Brandon's day off. Caleb absolutely loves having his daddy around. This morning, we were all three laying in bed together, with Caleb in the middle and he reached out one hand to touch me and the other hand to hold on to Brandon. Then he just kept looking back and forth between us as if there was no place he'd rather be than with his parents.

Brandon had him laughing so hard yesterday. He was lifting him up in the air and then bringing him back down again (holding him the whole time still) and Caleb was just laughing and laughing and laughing. Maybe it's just that I'm home with him all the time, so I don't have the energy to play as much, or maybe Caleb just really likes playing with Brandon better, but he was giving him some of his very best laughs. It was so precious. I even got out the video camera and filmed them for a little while before our battery went dead.

I know I've said it before, but I just love those two boys. And seeing them play together is my absolute favorite thing.

2 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Calebs looks are changing. I see you in him now.

Patti said...

I must be a wimp to read your blog and have it make me cry! I guess it's because it's so precious to me to see how much you love your boys (a big one and a little one). As for Caleb's looks, to me he just looks like Caleb. April said the other day that she still thinks he looks like Brandon, but all I had were cell phone pictures to show her otherwise, so it didn't really have an effect on changing her opinion. Have I mentioned lately how anxious I am to have you guys come home???