Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Where's Santa?

I just got these pictures from my mom yesterday and thought they turned out really cute.

We were at Fashion Place mall the other day, waiting to go to dinner at the Cheesecake Factory, and found the spot where Santa is. Only, Santa wasn't there. Oh well. Caleb still had fun banging on the door.

With the prices they charge to take an actual picture with Santa, I think it's just fine that he wasn't even there. Although it might have been nice to have a picture with a jolly Santa.


2 comments:

Patti said...

What? You mean Santa is supposed to be JOLLY? Wow! Somebody send the newsflash to the one in St. George! I like the new look of your blog. You'll have to teach me a few of your tricks.

Lindsey said...

Cute pictures of Caleb! I think my favorite is the one on the side where you and Brandon are looking at him- such a sweet family picture!