Saturday, October 20, 2007

I might as well be pregnant

Last night, Caleb and I went out to dinner with my mom and my aunt Cheryl. We went to Johnny Carino's -- which is kind of an Italian restaurant. My mom and I decided to share two things, so we got the Lemon Rosemary chicken and the Stuffed Roasted Vegetable Rigatoni. Both tasted so divinely good. Till about twenty minutes after I finished eating.

At first I thought the food just wasn't settling well. Maybe I ate too much, or too quickly. Give it time and it would pass.

By the time I got home again, I felt bad. And with a little more time, I wanted to throw up. Not to mention the heartburn.

Seriously, I felt like I was pregnant again. Although, if I was pregnant, I'd definitely have thrown up instead of just feeling like I needed to. But at least when I was constantly sick back in my prego days, I ended up with a super cute baby. Now I'm sick for no reason whatsoever.

I'm feeling better today, but not all the way, so Brandon is having to take care of the baby more, while still working on our kitchen.

(But don't worry, I'm definitely NOT pregnant. And it's also definitely not my gall bladder, since I don't have one of those anymore either. Should be up and running again soon. Although I never run, so...)

1 comments:

Patti said...

I"m so sorry you got sick! That stupid Italian food! Wait, was that a complaint? No! No! I didn't say it! We won't go there anymore because it made you sick. Hope you feel better pronto.
xox Mama