Friday, October 12, 2007

Sorry for Slacking

During the long intermission when we didn't have the internet, Jill tagged me and I've totally been slacking on following up. So here, long overdue, is my response.

4 Jobs I've Had
Caleb's Mommy
Substitute Teacher
Secretary
Sandwich Artist (aka I worked in the Cougereat)

4 Movies I Could Watch Over and Over Again
Bring it On
Mean Girls
The Notebook
The Family Stone

4 Places I Have Lived
Chino, CA
Arlington, VA
Broomfield, CO (Denver suburb)
Stafford, TX (Houston suburb)

4 Favorite Places to Visit
The beach
Provo Canyon
NYC
Cancun (well, it's on my list of where I want to go on vacation next - I haven't actually been)

4 Favorite Desserts
Sara Lee poundcake (from the freezer section of your grocery store)
Chocolate covered strawberries (when the chocolate is still warm)
Chocolate cake
Rice Crispy treats (homemade, not store bought)

4 Favorite Dinners
Lemon chicken (though I don't have a good recipe)
Kabobs
Filet Mignon
Vegetarian Fajitas

4 Websites I Visit Daily
The Collinwood Clan blog (I'm so addicted)
Gmail
Google reader (since I'm often too lazy to visit actually blog sites)
and then usually I'll check our blog again to see if anyone has made a comment (I love getting comments)

4 Hobbies
Taking pictures of my baby
Writing
Quilting
Smothering my baby with hugs and kisses (he'll need a therapist later in life)

4 People I Tag
Shannon Fox
Shannon Fox
Shannon Fox
Shannon Fox
(I'm not really good with chain letters, but I figured since Jill already tagged Shannon and she's been slacking worse than I have...maybe this will help motivate)

1 comments:

FoxFamily said...

Nice Karen. I feel the tag. I'm on it! Shan